- Our Medical Administration service is proudly Canadian with our head office in Toronto, Ontario.
- We promptly answer and process incoming calls to your clinic, eliminate the need for voice messages and subsequent telephone tags with patients
- We only hire highly trained staff who are well experienced with the workings of a medical practice. Our staff is fluent in English/French and we can also provide multi lingual patient support in depending on what your practice language needs are. We currently provide support with over 14 different languages to our clients.
- We specialize in time and mission critical call handling, ensuring every clinic is optimally booked as per their preference.
- We help cut down on your clinic’s salary and overhead expenses, hiring and training costs, benefits, sick leave, and paid-vacation time.
- Our staff meticulously follows your clinic’s protocol and your callers won’t know they’ve reached an off-site medical reception service.
- Our services are tailored to fit your exact needs. No clinic is alike and we completely custom tailor our service to your clinic.
- Scalability; in the event where your office receives a higher volume of calls our solution can be implemented or altered with little to no notice.
- We have glowing references from our happy customers
We can easily accommodate any type of medical speciality. Our roll out of new clinic includes a specific and unique service protocol that adapts to your speciality or medical office.
We are currently serving clinics of all sizes, specialties and composition.
Here is a list of types of practices that we are currently serving:
- Family Practice/General practice – solo or group
- Primary Care Models such as FHGs, FHTs, FHOs
- Walk-in clinics
- Infectious Disease
- Diabetic Management Clinic
- Social Work
- Concussion Assesment
- Home Visits
- Internal Medicine
- Cosmetic and Dermatology
- Psychiatry and Mental Health Clinics
- Laboratories and Diagnostic testing facilities
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Clinics solely managed by Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Research
MD Agility has been providing doctors with exceptional patient care since 2013. We pride ourselves on service excellence and reliability and look forward to many more years ahead.
MD Agility offers service Monday through Saturday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. However, depending on the volume of calls, we can extend our hours of service. We have been providing winning service for Quality and Service Excellent for an array of Canadian Medical Practices.
All of our administrators are College or University educated and have a medical office administrator diploma or a health science university degree or a registered practical nursing diploma.
Changes to your IVR can be requested directly to your Account Manager or by calling/emailing our office. Each change request is dependent on complexity and can be managed within same day or next business day.
No. Our IT team will seamlessly integrate our offsite medical admin service to which ever EMR you are using. We currently support 14 different EMR’s and are experts on their day to day operation. Examples of the most popular EMR’s our customers use are: PS Suite, Oscar, Accuro, Cerebrum, Nightingale, Indivica, P & P and ABELMed.
We assign dedicated staff to each clinic based on the call and admin work volumes. We custom develop protocols for each clinic in consultation with the physicians and staff and use them while answering calls. When a call comes in, our staff’s computers will indicate the office for which the call was made by the caller and will answer them by greeting the caller as an extension of your offices’ front desk, truly appearing to the caller that we are sitting behind your office desk.
Yes, most certainly. At MD Agility, we ensure that we are always adequately staffed and build redundancy procedures so we can efficiently manage any fluctuations in call volumes. We are constantly growing and hiring and training talented administrators to join our team.
At all times, we are aware of our volume and keep a close eye on our staffing requirements to be able to continue to take on new business. We guarantee our response times in our contract and our service agreement.
We use the latest IVR technology which allows us to quickly scale our services. We have continued to grow since we started offering our services and have detailed business plans on how to efficiently and quickly expand our services.
The doctor or admin at your clinic can easily contact the assigned administrators at our office seamlessly. We provide a direct line of contact that allows our clients to discuss any urgent matters with their assigned staff. This is normally done through the EMR chat and messaging, direct phone call, email, or any other means of communication you prefer.
Our team manages each office on a call-by-call basis. If on occasion there is a scenario that is not covered with the office protocol, we will advise the patient that we will look into their request and get back to them a soon as possible. We then contact your office to establish a protocol and manage accordingly. All protocols are then updated to avoid this situation in the future.